Dr. Jill's Gels Gel U-Shaped Pads
- Soft gel cushions calluses and reduces pressure while walking
- U-Shaped portion surrounds sore callus and reduces pain by transferring pressure from callus to the cushion
- Self-Stick cushions make for easy application
- Washable and re-usable pads. Each cushion can be used over-and-over again.
- For use in all styles of footwear
HOW THESE GEL PADS PROVIDE COMFORT:
- U-shaped portion surrounds painful callus and reduces pain by transferring pressure from the callus to the cushion
- Excellent gel cushioning and long lasting comfort for calluses
- Dropped metatarsal head pain
- Fat Pad Atrophy
- IPK's (seed calluses)
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Position cushion so that the opening is comfortable placed AROUND the sore or affected callus or lesion
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
- After use each day or a few days, remove cushion by GENTLY peeling it away from skin.
- AVOID ANY Lotions, Powders, Medications on this pad or on the skin where pad will be placed. It will dramatically shorten the lift of the gel and destroy it.
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry. Once dry, the pad will renew it's self-adhering surface and stick again many times. (Note: Gel cushion will not adhere unless clean and dry)
The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual
WARNING: Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results from the use of this product, Discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.